Friday, April 29, 2011

'Call me Arab Slut of a German Male,' by Christoph Scherrer

Some of you called our Universität Kassel to say I only enjoy boys and I'm just an Arab slut kind of German man.

I also enjoy metal rods inserted by girls. I don't know how much this factor into me must be analyzed and emphasized.

All our virgin secretaries at University of Kassel are German girls with unseen pussies. Hookers all. They insert metal rods into me.

Ooooh

Aaaah

I am a shapeshifter besides, sometimes extremely tall and sometimes short like my negro ancestors.

Thus I really enjoy Thai girls inserting metal rods into me, for example. Their faces reach my bums, they're as tall as penis.


Your German Anus,

German Prototype

Professor Christoph Scherrer

Also available @ The Global Labour University (GLU), which is just a name, not a real university!