Friday, April 29, 2011

'Hurry up inside my anus!' by Christoph Scherrer

Hurry up!

You should apply to any of my programs at will, regardless of age, experience, education etc. If you are looking for a PhD supervisor, choose me. I have plagiarized various topics:

a) Labour issues

b) Some economics

c) Some political science

d) Globalization (also spelt as globalisation)

e) Anals of foreign affairs

Initially I made photocopies to type it all. I mentioned I used to work at a xerox shop, lots of fun. It's intellectual and social. Nowadays the computer science field has made strides, so I copy and I paste, I copy and I paste from all sorts of websites. Nobody finds out, nobody even reads or listens to me.

Look through my various websites for my list of programs, they all lead to my arse.



With warm wishes,

German Anus

Prof. Christoph Scherrer

Also available @ Graduate School of Socio-Ecological Research for Development, Universität Kassel, which is one of the two names for ICDD, University of Kassel. Keep guessing why we use so many names for my anus, ha ha!