Saturday, May 14, 2011

'Don't use toilet paper' by Christoph Scherrer







This is my private toilet at Globalisierung und Politik, Mitarbeiter, Universität Kassel, Deutschland. It is used by all anal teachers and fellow students at University of Kassel, that is, all those who take my vagina in addition to those I suck for free. A nasty person painted a note on the wall in red. It must be a British or American gay. They treat us like faggots, terrorists, Afghanistan or Iraq!

Ooooh it hurts me in the vagina to tell you this. I forbid toilet paper use at the university, let alone water use to wash your Ana. Aaaah come to me straight after toilet to be licked by my hard German mouth. Ooooh the Germans have really hard mouths with the thinnest possible lips. Aaaah how our lips circle your anus as we wipe you clean following the act of defecation! Oooooh. Ever heard that the dog's saliva has magical healing power? So it works with our mouths on your anus after laxation. Aaaah how I love magical cleaning of the Ana!

Come to me naked from my private toilet to my office. Aaaah I will wash your buttocks like a vacuum cleaner. Oooooh I give free blowjobs too! Aaaah never use toilet paper again. Just give me your anus to wash. Ooooooh it hurts me to say this. Aaaaah I am salivating like a dog who knows you have food to share everyday.

Please apply to International Center for Development and Decent Work (ICDD), University of Kassel now!



Hung

Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer