Sunday, May 8, 2011

'Get Free Student Blowjobs by Ana Maria Isidoro Losada now!' by Christoph Scherrer






This photo belongs to an honorable elephant, it hangs outside my office at University of Kassel. An inspiration for cheap gays like myself, it makes me think the elephant is superior to all of us in more ways than one. If I were to think like a human being, I would like to become at least as good as this innocent animal.

Ana Maria Isidoro Losada gifted this photo to me. She was just mocking me as my rat doesn't move at all.

I want this elephant to crush me to death. Elephant elephant on the wall, stand on my buns now!

Before I die, I want Ana Maria Isidoro Losada from Spain to give me a last student blowjob for free. Oooooh. I want a quick student blowjob by Ana Maria Isidoro Losada. After that she must insert into me the hardest fastest vibrating rod she brought over from the jungles of Brazil. She doesn't like to use ordinary metal rods on her men. She bought herself a vibrator which she also uses to insert into her own hungry pussy, which is a really large hole you may use to store things. Recently she's also purchased a shaving kit for it.

Of course, Ana Maria Isidoro Losada is not a girl. She's a shapeshifter, and so am I. She has a boy in her vagina.

Oooooh. We all want Ana Maria Isidoro Losada from Spain to give us free student blowjobs today! Aaaah. She must insert into us. She must be violent, she must insult us. Oooooh Aaaah. She must break my bones, be harsh to my buttocks. Aaaah. She must be followed by the elephant who would crush me to death.




Hung,

Prof. Christoph Scherrer