Friday, May 6, 2011

'We Teach Working Class Anal Sex,' by Christoph Scherrer





This photo belongs to Lisa-Marie Heimeshoff, another working class hooker at Graduate School of Socio-Ecological Research for Development, University of Kassel, Germany.

I didn't want to use it on my ball, she's a German girl, just like my mother, aunts and grandmothers. However, she inserted into me so hard today I had to oblige. She's highly creative, she wrote the word 'Naughty' on the photo herself! Some of us are surely smarter than all others.

I remember all these names very slowly or I would have introduced Lisa-Marie Heimeshoff much earlier. To me, they mean nothing rods, all these horny blue-collar working girls.

Anyway, I was busy completing more research articles to sell to you. Here's an abridged list.



'Chew Miss Helena Schwenken's Tits, but No Vagina!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Miss Helen Schwenken is Horny Now!' by Christoph Scherrer

'The Horniest and the Largest Afghan-Arab Tits Belong to Maya Berdyklycheva from Turkemenistan,' by Christoph Scherrer

'The Largest Tits in the World Belong to Miss Helen Schwenken!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Slap Miss Helena Schwenken's Horny Tits, Do Not Swing or Sway!' by Christoph Scherrer

'We've all Fucked Maya Berdyklycheva from Turkemenistan' by Christoph Scherrer

'Gently Play with Hariati Sinaga's Pussy,' by Christoph Scherrer

'We Fuck Ms. Helena Schwenken Everyday,' by Christoph Scherrer

'Ms. Helen Schwenken is My Mother Hun' by Christoph Scherrer

'Please Pay to Fuck Maya Berdyklycheva!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Please Pay to Fuck Hariati Sinaga!' by Christoph Scherrer

'Helena Schwenken Only Fucks Blue-Collar Workers!' by Christoph Scherrer

'You Must Pay to Screw Labor Class Whore, Hariati Sinaga from Indonesia!' by Christoph Scherrer

'You Must Pay to Fuck Working Class Slut Maya Berdyklycheva from Turkemenistan,' by Christoph Scherrer



Of course, I have similar articles available on Lisa-Marie Heimeshoff and many more, including stoned guys at our horny institution.

Please cuntact us to buy. We are eagerly awaiting your orders. Just command me.




The Salesman,

German Hun

Prof. Christoph Scherrer



Also available for free @ ICDD, University of Kassel