Friday, May 20, 2011

'Germany Must Beat American Pussy' by Christoph Scherrer







Today, a cheap American gay sent me this photograph, referring to me and my entire team at University of Kassel as German Shepherd pups. He wrote that we have short vaginas and this is proven by the fact that we boast the shortest students in the globe. 'Nobody beats Americans when it comes to gaydom!' 'We make the best gays, and you are dumb Huns!' This is what he wrote. It breaks my heart to recall. He said, 'We the people of America make choice gays!' 'We boast the best gay competitions!' 'We are the cheapest, horniest, hairiest and hardest men!' 'We are all gay.' And so on.

Oh, what a misery for the pure German Aryan race.

So I asked the only two horny labor class Americans we have hosted at University of Kassel, Germany, to assist me with research for the following new articles:



1. Christoph Scherrer Explains Finest Buttock Foreplay Techniques

2. 'Treat me like your anus,' by Christoph Scherrer

3. 'The Anus is a Home,' by Christoph Scherrer

4. 'Make me your Anus,' by Christoph Scherrer

5. Christoph Scherrer explains German Addiction to Anal Sex

6. 'Come to Germany, Where the Anus is a Source of Pleasure' by Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer, ICDD, University of Kassel

7. 'The Anus is a Source of Comfort,' by Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer, MA Global Political Economy (GPE), University of Kassel



Thank you Aaron Leopold and Nicole De Cuir for sharing your anal tips, and making these articles a real success. Hope you (my readers) would cuntact us to purchase these articles. Please also buy Aaron Leopold and Nicole De Cuir. They live among us because there is no respect for labor class Americans in this world. They cannot go to good schools or get good jobs in America. Their parents and grandparents fucked Red Indian Huns plus Latin American thieves, and everybody knows this. Here, they work at photocopy shops and bars to earn small wages plus tips. I also help them earn their livelihood by selling their old, over-used and abused bodies. There is no place left for them in America, a jobless state unlike Germany today. We thrive on gay prostitution. America should learn from us.

Never mind. I do not wish to involve my mind in 'Halt the Hun!' debates. It just screws me up.

I must urge you now to take Aaron Leopold and Nicole De Cuir for free. If you buy them, we would be extremely gay. Their holes are really open and free. They'd take just about anyone. They especially love Arabs inside their really huge holes with curly pubic hairs. I force the Turks inside them all the time! Sometimes my Turkish students have nothing except Doner Kebabs to give unto poor Aaron Leopold and Nicole De Cuir in exchange for anal vaginal sex.

Ooooh Nicole, beat my anal vagina now with that large Latin American rod you possess. You must shave yourself from time to time. Aaron, hold me tight in your arms and give me blowjobs now! Absolutely free! Oh please, Aaron Leopold and Nicole De Cuir come inside my office during office hours today!

Aaaah, my readers, please apply to our university to get introduced to German anal ways. Just forget American anal sex! Is this the proper way to talk to strangers? American said, 'We are the largest gays in the world!' Look at his cheek.

I do not like Americans, I say it over and over in the classroom too. No German, no Arab, no Jap, no Hun should like them. I declare boycott of American puss!





Best Retards

Hung

Prof. Dr. Christoph Scherrer



Also available for free and for purchase @ MA Global Political Economy (GPE), University of Kassel, Germany